Saturday, June 13, 2009

I {heart } Music vintage inspired card

I just love a good song. one that makes you tap your toes and that lifts your spirits. I love beautiful music played by a full orchestra while you are watching a beautiful ballet, the sheer joy and appreciation of the dance so visibly evident on your face. Or Christmas Carols that evoke memories of Christmases past when all the family is together and good will is everywhere. This card expresses all those things to me. Music is everywhere. Outside there is a symphony in my back yard, every day! Especially when I fill the bird feeder. There is music in the sounds of the city, the wind , the thunder and lightning of a monsoon storm, the rain on my window. It's out there, you just have to listen!

Have a good Day! Stop and take notice of all the music in the air.

Thanks for stopping by.

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate each and every one.