Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hello!

Welcome to my blog!

I'm excited to share my love of vintage items and paper crafting with you. I get inspired by the classic beauty of timeless treasures and the hint they give of the past. I love taking something that might be a little faded , tarnished and no longer loved, and giving it new purpose and life.

I am inspired by so many things, nature, an old photograph, a broken piece of china. I always wonder just a little about the the life it once had,... who owned it , where did it come from? If only it could tell us. What stories we would hear!

My taste runs from very elegant depression glass, silver & crystal, & fine linen, to the quirky, odd 50's . I love the all the fun pottery, tablecloths, and knick knacks that were so prevalent in the 40's and 50's. So, I'm glad you could join me as I hunt for just the right item to display or alter. I love a good Treasure Hunt! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate each and every one.