Monday, December 28, 2009


Hello everyone,

I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas! I had a great time seeing my Daughter Nicole and her husband Brad over the holidays. they live in Nebraska, so I only get to see them 1-2 times a year. It was great spending Christmas with them and other family too! family is what it is all about for me.

I am posting a few pictures of some spring inspired projects that I will be placing in my Etsy shop.
Spring is just around the corner, and I am happily working on some spring inspired items. I love the spring time, when all the flowers are beginning to bloom and the tress are budding. It seems like everything comes to life. I especially love it here in AZ because everything is green, and there are colorful flowers everywhere. In the neighborhoods and out in the Desert. there wild flowers galore, and some of the cacti are in bloom. The desert has beauty of it's own, and nothing on earth can compare with it. I just wish it would last a little longer here, after May it gets hot and everything turns brown. there is green grass in the yards and a few hardy flowering bushes, but the brutal heat kills off most things. I am partial to English gardens , where everything is misty and cool. Big shade trees and flowers everywhere are what I long for.
I live in the wrong place for that, but I can go there in my imagination! and I do. I wouldn't trade my Desert home for anything, but I do wish spring would last a little longer!

I'll keep you posted on the progress of my Etsy shop. I will also be putting up some of the projects made for "Silver Bella" so check back often. Maybe there are a few of you who will want to start shopping for next Christmas !! Did I just SAY THAT? EEK!

Any way, have a happy, safe, and Blessed New Year!

Hugs,

Heidi

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate each and every one.